Host an Event
Community events are wonderful ways to raise funds to support Grand River Hospital Foundation. Third party fundraising events can include children’s birthday parties, walkathons, dinner/dances, golf tournaments and more. We know that these events take time and commitment, but we are here to help. We can assist you with your event in the following ways:
- Promote your event on the GRH Foundation Website and though social media
- Supply an Event Tool Kit, with tips and tricks for making your event successful
- Participate in a cheque presentation with photos
- Recognize the event in publications, on our mobile sign, etc.
- Provide Foundation and/or hospital brochures for your event as well as a GRH Foundation banner
Your support is truly appreciated and we look forward to working with you to help make your event a success. If hosting an event is something you are interested in doing, explore our Event Tool Kit, and brainstorm some ideas. Once you have selected an event, please complete the Event Application Form below.
If you have any questions, please contact GRHF at 519-749-4205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.