Health Innovation Challenge Finals
Presented by Velocity, backed by the University of Waterloo. Join us on May 27 for the finals of this hack-a-thon with a twist.
The Health Innovation Challenge is a 10-day event where students from the University of Waterloo will come together to work on cool projects for the Grand River Hospital Foundation. Work alongside expert mentors and students who want to learn, build and create something from scratch that can have real impact for health care workers and patients.
- May 16: Innovation Challenge Kick-Off
- May 17: Researching Like a Pro & Interviewing Workshop
- May 18: Mentor Roundtables
- May 23: Pitch Workshop & Working Session
- May 24: Mentor office Hours
- May 25: Submissions Due by 9:00 a.m.
- May 25: Finalists Notified by 5:00 p.m.
- May 26: Final Pitch Preparation Session
- May 27: Health Innovation Challenge Finals