The Support From Our Community
We are incredibly grateful for our community's support throughout the year and providing non-monetary gifts to our hospital ensures that our care providers can enhance our patient's experience.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, so do our health and safety measures to keep our patients and staff safe.
The generosity of our community has always been a special part of the holiday's at Grand River Hospital and we thank you for your understanding and appreciate your continued support this holiday season!
Ways to Support
Although different from previous years, your support would be appreciated in any of the following ways:
Gifts of Care
In lieu of a physical gift, consider making a donation to one of our care areas through our "Gifts of Care" program which is designed to enhance patient experience this holiday season.
We are always in great need of gift cards to provide patients. Consider donating gift cards from retailers that provide;
- Coffee (Tim Horton's, Starbucks, etc.)
- Meals (restaurants that offer delivery or fast food chains: Subway, McDonald's, etc.)
- Personal hygiene products (Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall)
- iTunes cards (helpful in many departments to support music therapy)
- Department Stores (Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
- Xbox or Nintendo Digital Gift Cards
- Local retailers who might support items for babies and children
New and Unopened Toys
- Single hot wheels car packs
- Single Barbie's/action figures
- Small Lego sets
Items we are unable to accept
- Novels or magazines
- Stuffed animals
- Homemade blankets or hats
- Items with exposed parts or pieces
Hygiene and Toiletry Supplies
- Liquid soaps (body wash, shampoo, & conditioner)
- Toothpastes and toothbrushes
- Deodorant (for men and women)
- Feminine hygiene products