.25k Run for Cancer Registration
Ready to run but not quite marathon-ready? We've got the race for you!
Introducing the Grand Valley Construction Association (GVCA) Leaders in Construction (LinC) and Grand River Hospital Foundation's (GRHF) Inaugural 0.25K for Cancer!
Do you secretly envy those technical running shirts?
Dream of showing off your race accomplishments, but the thought of a full marathon makes you break a sweat?
Want to support the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre's incredible 20-year journey?
Join us in celebrating two decades of the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre's incredible impact on our community. We've all been touched by cancer in some way, and now it's time to have some FUN while supporting a fantastic cause.
What's in it for you?
- Technical Running Shirt: You'll finally get that coveted running shirt to show off at brunch!
- Pizza Lunch from Graffiti Market: Refuel after your grueling 0.25K with delicious pizza.
- Edible Finisher Medals: Because you're a champion, even if your race is just a few hundred meters.
- Drinks (Beer available at cash bar): Raise a glass to your monumental achievement!
- A sense of community: Join fellow runners and supporters for a heartwarming day.
- Memories and bragging rights: After all, you did conquer the 0.25K!
What are we asking of you?
Sponsor the Event: Be one of the 50 local businesses to contribute $200. Your generosity provides $10,000 to the GRHF.
Sign up to Run: Bring your family and sign up to participate! It's all about having a blast together. 🏃♀️👨👩👧👦 Register Here
Spread the Word: Tell everyone in your network about this fantastic event! Let's make a BIG impact together.
Date: Sunday, February 25, 2024
Location: Parking lot at Catalyst 137, 137 Glasgow Street Kitchener ON (The run will be inside Catalyst)
Time: 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Let's show our support for the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre and have an absolute blast while doing it.
#.25KForCancer #RunForACause #CommunitySupport #FunRun #JoinTheMovement
For those looking to go above and beyond we will be hosting a fundraising challenge. Based on the amount your raise for Grand River Hospital Regional Cancer Centre you will be eligible for some awesome prizes including: