0.25k Run for Cancer Registration
Ready to run but not quite marathon-ready? We've got the race for you!
Introducing the Grand Valley Construction Association (GVCA) Leaders in Construction (LinC) and Grand River Hospital Foundation's inaugural 0.25k Run for Cancer!
Do you secretly envy those technical running shirts? Dream of showing off your race accomplishments, but the thought of a full marathon makes you break a sweat? Want to support Grand River Regional Cancer Centre's incredible 20-year journey?
Join us in celebrating two decades of Grand River Regional Cancer Centre's incredible impact on our community. We've all been touched by cancer in some way, and now it's time to have some FUN while supporting an important cause.
What's in it for you?
- Technical Running Shirt: You'll finally get that coveted running shirt to show off at brunch! (If you register BEFORE February 14)
- Pizza lunch from Graffiti Market: Refuel after your gruelling 0.25k with delicious pizza.
- An edible finisher medal: Because you're a champion, even if your race is just a few hundred metres.
- Drinks (Beer available at cash bar): Raise a glass to your monumental achievement!
- A sense of community: Join fellow runners and supporters for a heartwarming day.
- Memories and bragging rights: After all, you did conquer the 0.25k!
What are we asking of you?
Sponsor the event: Be one of the 50 local businesses to contribute $200. Your generosity provides $10,000 to Grand River Hospital Foundation.
Sign up to race: Bring your family and friends, and sign up to participate! It's all about having a blast together. 🏃♀️👨👩👧👦
Spread the word: Tell everyone in your network about this fantastic event! Let's make a BIG impact together.
Date: Sunday, February 25, 2024
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Catalyst 137 (137 Glasgow Street, Kitchener, ON — the run will be inside Catalyst)
Let's show our support for Grand River Regional Cancer Centre and have an absolute blast while doing it.
#Point25k #RunForACause #CommunitySupport #FunRun #JoinTheMovement #CareNeverStops