Golf 4 Stroke Care Register
Join us at one of the region's best golf courses, Rebel Creek Gold Club, supporting stroke care at Grand River Hospital. Together, we aim to raise funds, awareness and support over 1,800 people who rely on specialized Stroke Care at Grand River Hospital every year.
- Friday June 21, 2024
- 18 Holes of great golf with a 9:00 am shotgun start
- Continental Breakfast + Delicious After golf platters of Artisan Sandwiches and Wraps, Antipasto Platter, Grilled Vegetables, Myriad of Cheeses and more
- Shared Golf Cart Included
- Best Ball golfing format makes it fun for everyone regardless of skill
- Games, Prizes and Auction Table
Stroke is the leading cause of adult disability in Canada and the third leading cause of death. There are an estimated 25,500 new stroke events in Ontario, 15,500 hospital admissions every year- That’s approximately one stroke every 30 minutes.
About 300,000 Canadian’s are living with the effects of a stroke.