URBAN Activator © Pole
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our evidence-based ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery (upon assessment of a rehab professional), soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 19 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 250 lb (114 kg)
- Weight-bearing per pole 200 lb (90 kg)
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off-loading while reducing strain on the wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR 2 is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide
- Click here to watch our video on how to adjust your ACTIVATOR Poles and learn the ACTIVATOR Technique
- FDA registered
*If you have any of these conditions, consult your physician or therapist before using the ACTIVATOR Poles or if you are currently using or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.
Maximum user weight: ACTIVATOR Poles is 250 lb/114 kg. ACTIVATOR² Poles is 320 lb/145 kg.
The cost of ACTIVATOR Poles may be covered by your insurance company.