Say I Do with Grand River Hospital Foundation
Grand River Hospital Foundation’s wedding program gives you the opportunity to celebrate your special day while supporting your local hospital.
A donation to commemorate your wedding day can be made in the following ways:
- Say I DO to donating in lieu of bonbonieres or favours. We provide you with gift cards, place cards, favour tags or reception certificates.
- Say I DO to requesting that your guests make a donation in place of gifts. We provide you with donation request cards for your invitations.
- Say I DO to donating in honour or in memory of a friend or family member. We provide a customized certificate that can be displayed at your reception.
- Say I DO to asking guests to make a donation, instead of chiming glasses, to get the bride and groom to kiss!
We can help you.
- You can include a personal message for your guests inside the cards.
- Cards can be used for other special occasions.
- Orders should be made four weeks prior to your wedding date.
- You may be applicable for a tax receipt, please contact us for details.
- There is no minimum donation to receive place cards or other materials.
To get started, contact us by email or phone 519-749-4205.