Building a World Class Health System Where Care. Never. Stops.
Your impact at Grand River Hospital
You help the hospital...
● Provide world class care that addresses the unique and specialized needs of each patient
● Acquire new and replacement equipment so hospital staff can provide the best possible screening, treatment and patient experience
● Seed new initiatives to give patients access to the most innovative treatments and programs
● Educate health care workers by providing ongoing training opportunities to upgrade their skill sets and ensure they're well-versed in the latest clinical and technological advancements
● Conduct important research so we can continue to advance treatment and care for years to come
At Grand River Hospital Foundation, we dedicate ourselves to our great community by working in partnership with people from all walks of life to make every health care experience exceptional. The continued dedication of our donors, supporters and the community at large helps our community stay healthy and provides access to quality health care right here in the places where we work and live. Together, we're investing in a world class health care system: the kind that transforms health care delivery, provides an exceptional experience for all, and works collaboratively to improve the health of our community. The kind where care never stops.
Our main objective is to raise money to support the programs and equipment needs of Grand River Hospital as we transform health care here in Kitchener-Waterloo. Base funding provided by the provincial government covers the costs of supplies, staff and day-to-day operations, but hospitals, and the supporters who donate to and fundraise for them, are solely responsible for funding all new and replacement equipment, along with any programs that are not funded by the government. Last year, you generously raised $16.4M to support Grand River Hospital.
Impact Updates and Reporting
Areas of Care
To make it easy for you to ensure that your support of the Hospital reflects your experiences and priorities, we have defined eight distinct Areas of Care that encompass the health services we offer.