Alain Vienneau Memorial Golf Tournament for the Grand River Hospital Kidney Care Program
- Sunday May 28th, 2023
- Beaverdale Golf Club - 1171 Kossuth Rd Cambridge
- 9 Holes
- 2:30pm Shotgun Start
- 'Best Ball' golfing format makes it fun for everyone
- Games, prizes including 'Best Dressed Foursome'
- $135 per person, includes shared cart, BBQ dinner
- A charitable donation tax receipt of approximately $30 will be available after the tournament.
To sponsor this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren't able to join us but would like to support donate here
Proceeds from this tournament will help support the more than 3,000 people who rely on the renal clinics at Grand River Hospital, that includes dialysis units in Kitchener, Guelph and Palmerston to help kidney patients receive care closer to home.
This event honours Grand River Hospital Charge Nurse Alain Vienneau, who tragically and suddenly passed away in March 2022. His colleagues, family and friends have organized this tournament to celebrate his passion for nursing and give back to our local hospital.
For more information: email@example.com